PUBLISHED
Jane Braat Photography Search
"Glenorchy Parish Church" stock image

Glenorchy Parish Church

Glenorchy Church stands close to the south bank of the River Orchy in the village of Dalmally. It is of an unusual design, octagonal in shape and with a tower at the eastern end. The church was commissioned by the 4th Earl of Breadalbane in 1810-1811.

Image dimensions: 5108 x 3521 pixels

Glenorchy Paris...

More Info

Glenorchy Parish Church

Glenorchy Church stands close to the south bank of the River Orchy in the village of Dalmally. It is of an unusual design, octagonal in shape and with a tower at the eastern end. The church was commissioned by the 4th Earl of Breadalbane in 1810-1811.

Image dimensions: 5108 x 3521 pixels

×